Husky stuck in wall

laura_3173

The scariest part is that it could easily happen to any one of us. Here in the U.S., the Siberian is often listed as a "bad" breed (like pits and rotties) and several bigger insurance companies won't insure you if you own them. How sad when people who don't know the breed are allowed to create regulations regarding them.

Many times problems such as this could be solved by simply being responsible and taking more control of your pet. I KNOW my boy wouldn't hurt anyone and even though the breed has a tendency to kill small animals, Bo has a cat for a friend --

With his best interests at heart, I would never allow him to roam the neighborhood. I would be soooooo afraid HE'D be injured.

i know what you mean, Kimba loves our cat Bella, pitty she doesn't like him though!

I've read about them categorising huskies as "bad" breeds, do people often comment on it with you? When i walk kimba, i'm always stopped by people asking me about him, and they want to know all about him, like Bo, he is so soft.