Suncream, whats best?

with this blazing hot sun, its all nice that we can finally sunbathe and get a nice tan but with our dogs having a more sensitive skin sunburn isnt top of the list for them!

Ultimately with the sibes coat being as dense and thick as it is we dont need to worry about covering the whole body in suncream but they can get burnt on the inside of their ears and on their nose where the skin is revealed.

What I would like to know is what suncream do you use or recommend to use on your sibe? What SPF would you look for and also any brands that you would not recommend?

We currently use Garnier Anbre Solaire spray on sun cream which is SPF 10 Im worried that the SPF is too low to use on my boys and also may cause irritation of the skin.

I was looking at possible getting a suncream which is designed for use on babies and children as their skin is also more sensitive to the sun than ours and the SPF is usually around number 50 or more which I would think is plenty enough. What do you all think?