constantly wanting to eat

Bings - is not a fussy dog and he gets fed a whole big bowl full to the brim ov mince - or tripe or chicken every day and also eats kibble - so its not like hes not being fed or not getting enuf - but he keeps scratting thru the bins (an old stray habbit he hasnt done for AGES now) and hes even picking stuff up off the floor when we go out on walks and eating it - which i cant get him to drop - just yesterday he ate two things (dunno what it was) on the same walk and i havent got a clue why!? - any ideas???

Sorry dont know why he would revert back to his old ways

odd if he hasn't done it in a long while.

Shadow and Tia are always on the mooch for food and will also pick up off the street if they get the chance....but they are just greedy!

Mmm! dunno,do they suddenly start getting more hungry as they get older?

other than worming him which i'm sure he's up to date with i cant suggest anything

so i'll stop waffling!!!:D

Could it be in part to the weather? I know ours has been seriously bipolar going from 80 to rainy and 65 on a snap. It's really thrown the kids of Kiana is starting to blow for the second time this year and her appetite is through the roof while Diesel is usually very happy to have food and now he's blah lol. Thats the only thing I can think of

Could it be in part to the weather? I know ours has been seriously bipolar going from 80 to rainy and 65 on a snap. It's really thrown the kids of Kiana is starting to blow for the second time this year and her appetite is through the roof while Diesel is usually very happy to have food and now he's blah lol. Thats the only thing I can think of

i have no idea - the other 2 are fine n he is the same old boy apart from always wanting to eat - its weird

Hopefully he is just going through a phase.... if you're strict with rules then he should stop and go back to normal behaviour soon x

aww hard to be strict on the old boy when im there going DROP! DROP! DROP IT!....... eww u tramp lol he does not listen lol

i have no idea - the other 2 are fine n he is the same old boy apart from always wanting to eat - its weird

aww hard to be strict on the old boy when im there going DROP! DROP! DROP IT!....... eww u tramp lol he does not listen lol

Ah I know what you mean, just try and keep an eye out for any rubbish and avoid it like the plague (hard to do round ours as it's everywhere lol!)

Ah I know what you mean, just try and keep an eye out for any rubbish and avoid it like the plague (hard to do round ours as it's everywhere lol!)

he usually dives in the bushes - he lags behind on walks - i literally have my arm outstretched backwards on walks so its hard to keep an eye on him lol - i think its the only time hes not listened to me

muzzle him on walks? and stop his access to bins

he wont walk with a muzzle on - we used to put a husher (soft muzzle on him) to try n stop him from barking n he would just rear up on his back legs to try n fight n get it off - he doesnt normally go in the bins either - yesterday was the first time in god knows how long :/ which is why im confused as to why hes doing it