not only just a husky/mal lover but the best staffy ever <3

Staffies are fab he's nearly five ,my partner wants to stud him out as he's kc reg and such a great temp xx

What about health clearences? Does your friend have the money just in case soemthing happens during delivery? There are so many in pounds being put down everyday.If the new owners can not keep the puppy are you willing to take it back?

He is clear of all illness and upto date ect he comes from show quality bloodlines which is vary rare these days and is a true standard of the breed only standing at 14 in to shoulder ,there are so many people breeding staffies and crossing them to make pit bulls and fobbin them off as long legged staffys which there is no such thing.he is prepared to cover costs if any accure through pregnancy ect and will help with rehoming process .it would just be great to see true staffords being brought back as they are exc family dogs and fab with kids ect xx

Trouble with staffies in rescues these days are tht they have been raised wrong and in wrong hands and mistreated so then can't be trusted in a home with kids xx

I have to disagree to. My aunts dog is a rescue and heis the sweetest thing. he was rescued a tthe age of 3 and has always been a sweetheart. THough no breed is left alone with her son. I don't allow my dogs to be alone with toddlers!

Oh im not disagreein that they are all bad as my husky x mal was a rescue and she was an angel .I'm just sayin tht most staffys have been either bred for fighting or tht agressive they cnt go with kids in rescues near me ....my girl was tht badly beaten wen I rescued her she was damaged internally and on medication for rest of life plus special diet,I just couldnt go through tht sort of heart ache again as was devasting xx

Awww such a handsome boy. I have a soft spot in my heart for Staffies and Pit Bulls :wub:

Koopa my American Pit Bull Terrier is such a sweet heart. Not only does he love every person he meats but every thing else he meets as well. He absolutely loves cats, especially kittens. He would make a good foster mom if he didn't have a willy :P

Staffies and Pit Bulls have such a bad rap because of irresponsible, negligent, and abusive owners. So sad that these dogs are so misunderstood, misused and abused.

That is so true paranormal wolf .they are so mis understood,the trouble is in the uk the irresponsible owners are breedin pits with staffs ect and ending up with aggressive dogs which then up in rescues and tend to end up on death row as cnt be rehomed to the likes of owners like us who actually give a sh*t about our pets.koopa is a stunning boy xx

That is so true paranormal wolf .they are so mis understood,the trouble is in the uk the irresponsible owners are breedin pits with staffs ect and ending up with aggressive dogs which then up in rescues and tend to end up on death row as cnt be rehomed to the likes of owners like us who actually give a sh*t about our pets.koopa is a stunning boy xx

Thank you, Koopa is my baby and is loved to pieces lol.

Over here in the US there is a lot of dog fighting and pits are the breed mainly used. There are some Staffies here but not as many as pits. Most of it is street fighting which is even worse than organized dog fighting, which both are appalling, brutal blood spots :( Most street fighters will breed pits to be aggressive towards anything that moves and a lot of them breed them with other breeds trying to get the biggest. meanest pit on the block. Organized fighters will not tolerate a pit that is human aggressive and will cull dogs that display such aggression. Again I do not condone any form of dog fighting, it's horrible, cruel, and sick.

I'm an admin for a positive pit bull site. If you want check it out :D There are American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier and Pit Bull mix owners there.

www.pitbullpositive.ning.org