Top Gear Returns

madmonk

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a test driver I love this program, its funny and informative if you have the money to buy the cars they show, I loved the one when they had a contest with the Germans show, and turned up in Spitfires,,,,,classic, and the Vietnam tour on bikes. :monkeydance:

First would be fuel price, then Volvo drivers would be banned, Caravans banned, horse boxes banned, public transport banned, Goverment ideas on transport banned as they dont travel by public transport so they dont know what they are takling about. abd the list go`s on and on

First would be fuel price, then Volvo drivers would be banned, Caravans banned, horse boxes banned, public transport banned, Goverment ideas on transport banned as they dont travel by public transport so they dont know what they are takling about. abd the list go`s on and on

these your ideas Dave lol if so Dave for Prime Minister :worship:

Chris M8 you would certainly not want me to run this country, Hard labour for convicts, Death penaltly for murder and rape, and GBH , kick out all non UK peeps out of country unless they have Uk pasport, I will stop now as I will not be class as a bigot or a raceist ,I have a mate at work who is going through a trobbled time, he came to me for advice and I helped him he is a Muslim and a good mate,

Chris M8 you would certainly not want me to run this country, Hard labour for convicts, Death penaltly for murder and rape, and GBH , kick out all non UK peeps out of country unless they have Uk pasport, I will stop now as I will not be class as a bigot or a raceist ,I have a mate at work who is going through a trobbled time, he came to me for advice and I helped him he is a Muslim and a good mate,

sounds like you would do a better job than what they are currently doing......

Dave, when you become PM can you burn the Human Rights Act and compose a new one that considers everybody's human rights and not just those of the criminal element of society. Oh and another thing can you also sack 99% of the House of Commons and all of the House of Lords please ?

Dave for PM !!!

Ok this is Dave`s ideas of running the country, first get the house in order, every MP who robbed us with expenses would have to pay back double what they nicked or be publicly flogged,

Bankers who demand a bonus have there passport taken away and made to work for nothing until the country is out of the shite or be publicly flogged

Banks to wipe out all debt to householders and pay compensation to every body in the UK

Gun law to be changed, if you dont have a licence and shoot somebody you will be hanged

Hard labour for criminals, ie re surfacing roads to keep costs down

Getting rid of unit managers from the NHS , if you are not a medic then you dont belong there.

And thats just a few of the things that I would do lol

And the Queen would have Huskys instead of Corgis

Ok this is Dave`s ideas of running the country, first get the house in order, every MP who robbed us with expenses would have to pay back double what they nicked or be publicly flogged,

Bankers who demand a bonus have there passport taken away and made to work for nothing until the country is out of the shite or be publicly flogged

Banks to wipe out all debt to householders and pay compensation to every body in the UK

Gun law to be changed, if you dont have a licence and shoot somebody you will be hanged

Hard labour for criminals, ie re surfacing roads to keep costs down

Getting rid of unit managers from the NHS , if you are not a medic then you dont belong there.

And thats just a few of the things that I would do lol

And the Queen would have Huskys instead of Corgis

You get my Vote :up: lol