What and where do you feed your sibe?

This q was kinda for the raw/semi raw feeders out there, we feed kibble at luchtime and raw at dinner time, but we are running out of places to feed the raw, we have stone flaw in the hallway so we would feed them there and then detol the floor >>> but we would find ourself mopping the floor every other day, so then we did the front garden >> but this scared the nieghbours to the point where one woman passed by said she was going to call the rspca as she thought balto and alaska were wolfs feeding on a dead cat.......:wtf: lol so we thought maybe the back garden >> although it's mostly grass and their food may get a bit dirty:rolleyes: >>> so when (if) you feed raw where do you feed it?

i just switched 3 days ago an started to train feeding at her same bowl. just sit there with them as they eat. if they try to move away with the food in their mouth simply take it away and put it back in the bowl.. so far works good over here. my problem is suka swallowing whole chicken wings :eek:

i just switched 3 days ago an started to train feeding at her same bowl. just sit there with them as they eat. if they try to move away with the food in their mouth simply take it away and put it back in the bowl.. so far works good over here. my problem is suka swallowing whole chicken wings :eek:

Sometimes they do this - I'm lucky as Micha is a chewer, even with chicken necks. Try her on a chicken frame, she'll have to chew it.

Nina and Shiloh eat raw... I have a car/van liner ("picnic blanket" if you will) just like this one: ZW944_ALT3.JPG

that I lay down on the wooden floor or on the deck outside... they know that when the liner is laid out, food will soon follow!... I wash it every other day (during summer, I put it out overnight to air and dry after hosing it down...)

I found this to be so much more effective... they know the "blanket" is for eating and they eat there!... BTW... I have onother one just for traveling... easy to lay it on the grass or the hotel room for them to eat while containing them to the area they are familiar with!... it works like a charm!;)

Both Nina and Shiloh love to take their food (mainly the raw meat and the bones) out of the bowl and onto the floor, so the liner (it has a thin rubber-like layer on the bottom that contains the liquids and mud to the surface) is fabulous for maintaining the house clean and specially good when travelling...!

Nina and Shiloh eat raw... I have a car/van liner ("picnic blanket" if you will) just like this one: ZW944_ALT3.JPG

that I lay down on the wooden floor or on the deck outside... they know that when the liner is laid out, food will soon follow!... I wash it every other day (during summer, I put it out overnight to air and dry after hosing it down...)

I found this to be so much more effective... they know the "blanket" is for eating and they eat there!... BTW... I have onother one just for traveling... easy to lay it on the grass or the hotel room for them to eat while containing them to the area they are familiar with!... it works like a charm!;)

Both Nina and Shiloh love to take their food (mainly the raw meat and the bones) out of the bowl and onto the floor, so the liner (it has a thin rubber-like layer on the bottom that contains the liquids and mud to the surface) is fabulous for maintaining the house clean and specially good when travelling...!

That's a fantastic idea! They can associate that blanket with tea time anywhere then :)

I feed raw (and have temporarily added kibble for the morning feed, mainly for Bandit, as getting rather skinny). Having 3 boys, meal time aint the easiest time of the day as fights can break out very easily! So Marley and Bandit are both put into their own crates to eat and Gizmo has his in the kitchen.