Seat Thief

lol oh so much like my Macie... i only have to lift my bum out of the seat and she is there... looking at me as if to say " well you got up you dont need the seat".. the other 2 can be just as bad at times.. think im gonna get one of the seats like the cinema that close up as you stand.... lets see them nick my seat then ...lol

When Im watching telly I sit on the two seater sofa with Loki curled up next to me, the three seater sofa is where the two boys sit, Odin and Thor, as they are big boys they take up the whole sofa so if Linda comes down theres nowhere for he to sit, and they wont get up and offer there seat lol

lol oh so much like my Macie... i only have to lift my bum out of the seat and she is there... looking at me as if to say " well you got up you dont need the seat".. the other 2 can be just as bad at times.. think im gonna get one of the seats like the cinema that close up as you stand.... lets see them nick my seat then ...lol

lol that would be funny. I don't know what Koopa would do if the seat folded up before he got a chance to thief it :P