7th Photoshop Challenge

Ok guys, there has been some interest in a newly designed business card for the forum, (you can see the current one in the resources like top right of the page... )

so now is your chance to design one of your own :D :D

Uk size for a business card is 85mm by 55mm

you have until the 22nd may to get your designs in :)

Cant wait to see what you come up with...........

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have one question: Will they need to have a front and back design or just a front?

I have noticed in the resources that there only seems to be a front posted.

Stacey xxx

there is a front and a back in the Resources :)

Sweet!

Just a question though...

Becuase it's a 'business' card, can we take pictures off of Google or do the pictures have to be labelled as 'free-use'? And, obviously, we'll have to use the HO logo...

So here is my first effort, I used one of blueWolf's Husky camp pictures for the back. Hope that's O.k.

SideA.jpg

SideB.jpg

They are not to the exact size due to me being at work so I am using Word & Paint to create these

EDIT: Just a thought but if possible you may want to run two different votes alongside each other. One for the front of the card and one for the back as some people may like the front of one but the back of another?

So here is my first effort, I used one of blueWolf's Husky camp pictures for the back. Hope that's O.k.

No problem with that :) Like I said in the original topics, my photos will always be free for use, reuse/remix and reshare. It's always great when someone finds another use for all these photos :)

EDIT: Just a thought but if possible you may want to run two different votes alongside each other. One for the front of the card and one for the back as some people may like the front of one but the back of another?

Not sure about that. It gets kinda hard making a card that way, especially when you want to have the same style for the front and back (like the font and colours in yours).

No problem with that :) Like I said in the original topics, my photos will always be free for use, reuse/remix and reshare. It's always great when someone finds another use for all these photos :)

Wicked, I'm just about to do another design with another of your photo's. They are of such great quality and variety.

Great Job Dave.smug.png

Damn it !!! I'm working nights all this week. banghead.gif

Will get around to this as soon as I can. help.gif

Oh, Ok just a quick one. redface.png

Keeping it simple for those who don't want to spend a fortune

either in printer ink or at a proper printers. smoke.png

They are set at 85mm x 55mm

Front

BizCard1front.jpg

Back

BizCard1Back.jpg

bigger :)

BizCard1frontbig.jpg

BizCard1Backbig.jpg

My humble first try. Just used the ideas from the original card and changed it so the new colours can fit it in.

card1f.png

card1b.png

These are vector images. I can provide them in any DPI if you want. The only limitation in size would be the logo, since that is an bitmap image.

And, sorry, another question.

Do we have to use the mottos that everyone else is using? Like the 'Not a breeding site' and 'A forum made my husky owners for husky owners' ?

you can say whatever you like, just try to advertise the forum the way you feel best :)