New members of the "pack"..

So as I've mentioned on her own topic, Nadia's been poorly for a week or so and last night she had to go in to the vets to be put on IV antibiotics.. While we were there 4 of the most gorgeous kittens went home with their foster mum.. The vet managed to convince my OH and I that Nadia really needs some new playmates so we're taking 2 gorgeous tabbies home in 2 weeks. They're 3.5-4 weeks old right now,cute little fluffy tabbies, with a tiny patch of ginger on their foreheads. We just have to wait till May 2 to bring them home to their big brother Pasha and even bigger sister Nadia :) I just wish I'd taken photos to share with you all :)

Aww! I hope they all get on. Riley and our cat Jasper get along really well. smile.gif

Congrats on your new "pack" additions anyway!

- Sorry, this is WAY off topic but WOW you're from Turkey (Istanbul)? I've always wanted to visit Istanbul... Its my favourite city, so much history and culture.. My mum was lucky enough to visit Jerusalem about 20 or so years ago when it was much safer.. I don't think I could go there now, but Istanbul is on my definite to-visit places. I LOVE history and culture.. Total fanatic. laugh.gif As someone who lives there, what's it like? The furthest I've traveled from Australia is Vietnam.. Gee you can imagine that was some culture shock!!

well congrats and we can wait for pic's xxxxxx

I can't believe I didnt take photos, it was so cute they were running up to us constantly.. One look and we fell in love, they looked so much like my Squeek (lives at home with my Dad) at that age that I couldn't resist.

Squeek at 3 weeks:

n585509881_926435_6175.jpg

Now everyone will have to help me find names for the 2 little angels :)