Sickest Girl In Britain!

A DOG was filmed being beaten and kicked in a sickening attack by a girl aged TWELVE.

The schoolgirl was seen kneeing, slapping and stamping on stunned springer spaniel Jasper in the 13-minute film.

She whipped him with his lead, then stood on his tail with one leg while kicking him with the other.

The girl is seen kicking the pup 14 times, kneeing it 26 times and hitting it with its lead eight times. She slaps it 17 times and stamps on it ten times.

Last night Jaspers owner Ray Green, in his 60s, choked back tears after seeing the horrific film. Mr Green, who uses a mobility scooter, had let the girl the daughter of a close pal take the 18-month-old dog for walks.

But after seeing the video he said she would never walk Jasper again.

Mr Green, of Keighley, West Yorks, said: Ive seen enough.

I cant believe it. Jasper is a playful thing and is well-treated.

She was supposed to be teaching him to walk on a lead. What she did is not right. I am really shocked.

The girls family were stunned when they saw the video and revealed they had thought that she was an animal lover. The family has a cat and had planned to buy the girl a puppy.

Her stunned dad shook his head in disbelief after seeing the film with Mr Green and said: I dont understand where this has come from.

She loves animals. She walks a few peoples dogs. A man down the road said shed end up a vet.

Shell not be getting a dog now. I cant believe what I have just seen.

He said he would be talking at length to his daughter who he said would be grounded. The attack was filmed by a neighbour in a field near his home. The neighbour, who asked not to be named, said he filmed it as evidence after seeing previous abuse.

He said: Id seen her jerk his lead before but nothing like this. I couldnt believe it. It looked like torture.

The dog was cowering. It tried to defend itself but she just punched it hard. She should be banned from having a pet for at least ten years.

In a few years she might be a babysitter and who knows what she might do. I couldnt believe it was able to walk after all she had put it through.

It must have been bruised all over. I hope the authorities take some action.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2391386.ece

there is a video on the sun website! i havent watched it tho i cnt bear to what this girl done is horrific that poor puppy is horrific! i hope this hasnt scared the puppy for life!

The girls is being grounded??????? are you seroius? If she was my daughter she'd be dragged down the police station and taught a lesson! As for being a vet I certainly hope she never gets the oppurtunity she dousnt deserve the chance of such a wonderful and special job!

At least dad has proclaimed she won't be getting her own dog....Hopefully he follows through with that, though I'm in agreement they need to do more - some counseling, and perhaps have her write an article for the paper on animal abuse and apologize to the owners publicly.

i just watched the film and she was just kicking the poor thing like she was lazily dribbling a football around. That is until the dog had and enough and tried to fight back.

Unbelievable.

I am however a bit shocked that the neighbour spent 15 minutes film this instead of intervening.

i just watched the film and she was just kicking the poor thing like she was lazily dribbling a football around. That is until the dog had and enough and tried to fight back.

Unbelievable.

I am however a bit shocked that the neighbour spent 15 minutes film this instead of intervening.

Me too!

If i'd have seen that happening in front of me i would have had to intervene - I couldnt have stood and filmed for that long!

I'm not going to click that like, I really can't bear watching that. How the hell did the neighbour film it for that long and not do anything!!!!!!

If my daughter had done that (she's 12 in June) being grounded would be the least of her worries!!