Random Creepy Alien Unexplainable videos?

Staceybob

So me and Robyn started looking at some random videos of supposable alien like creatures that have been discovered.

I thought it would be interesting to see peoples theories on a few of them. Some you may have seen before as they have been seen on the news.

FIRST VIDEO

This first video is supposed to be of a suspected "alien" running quickly accross the highway.

I personally think it may have been a deer or a greyhound, but what do you think?

Y0ErgCiQkD4&feature=related

SECOND VIDEO

Now this one went around nuts when it was seen. It's been dubbed "The Creepy Gnome". Some people think it's a midget, where as others feel it is too small to be a midget or dwarf.

81OwP7RJ3BI

I will update this, but I've just been told Feral Heart is back online so I need to do some work on my website.

Stacey xxx

Here's some more for you,

DONT WATCH THESE AROUND YOUR CHILDREN AS SOME ARE QUITE... CREEPY.

ReApSAxD3Bs&feature=related

I think that one is some type of monkey. But I'm not sure.

wBRWrDshfEM&feature=related

That one I'm kind of stuck on. Someone has suggested that it could be a type of sloth because of where it was found.

Stacey xxx

OK this was in Jerusalem a few days ago

6Xb9JoGyy98

There's a lack of reaction there, especially in the last video. I mean, if I would see this and would see this light suddenly speeding upwards, I would follow it with my camera. This one doesn't react at all. Therefore I think this is a hoax.

Although I'm sceptical to this things, I have read things that, if they are true (most of the stories are from multiple sources, sometimes a whole city witnesses these kind of things), can't be dismissed as hoax in anyway.

A long time ago people actual saw an supposedly UFO crashing on the earth (I believe this was in Germany, I'm not sure?). Inside they actual found an body that looked half human, half... something else. I saw the pictures and I really couldn't sleep that night :/ My father has a book with all kinds of these stories including as much prove as possible. Might poke around a bit as it is really interesting.