samoyed crosses

not got a sammoyed but they are lovely dogs :) There was one in the RSPCA shelter I volunteered at and he had the sweetest nature until it came to cats and brushing time! We had to sedate him when he first came in as he was all matted from where the owners couldnt get a brush near him, and we had to clip him. He must have lost loads of weight after as he was nearly bold afterwards and didnt look impressed! The last I heard of him was he was rehomed and after alot of hard work they managed to get him used to being groomed again!

My dog that we had to put down last summer was supposedly part sammy (I thought husky). I loved him to death. It was the hardest thing I had ever done. He was very athletic (could run 10 miles without getting tired until he was 12), did not really have a bark, but a high pitched rough. He was also extraordinarily sensitive.

P1020558.jpg

My dog that we had to put down last summer was supposedly part sammy (I thought husky). I loved him to death. It was the hardest thing I had ever done. He was very athletic (could run 10 miles without getting tired until he was 12)' date=' did not really have a bark, but a high pitched rough. He was also extraordinarily sensitive.[/quote']

aaaaaawwwwwww lovely pic! R.I.P