wanted: Bike pump

the tyres on my bike are going a little flat - so i need to pump them up - i had a bike pump but it has since dissapeared, does any1 have 1 they dont need anymore (with the little tube attachment thingy aswell) or know where i can get 1 fairly cheap ??

i am willing to pay for it if you have 2 you want to get rid of

if you have a local fuel garage you can use the air to pump it up from there. some of them are free and some charge 20p

Be careful if you use one of these - when I bought my new bike recently, there was a warning against using the ones at the gas station/garage, as the pressure could quickly overfill a bike tire, causing it to explode...

• 4 weeks later...

the tyres on my bike are going a little flat - so i need to pump them up - i had a bike pump but it has since dissapeared, does any1 have 1 they dont need anymore (with the little tube attachment thingy aswell) or know where i can get 1 fairly cheap ??

i am willing to pay for it if you have 2 you want to get rid of

I can do you one if you're still stuck? I have normal hand pumps at £3.50 each or a Track pump for a mere £8.50 (I use one of these when I do my Mobile Bike Repairs). Give us a bell on: 01642-816999 or 07786-233527, bike999emergency@hotmail.com anytime and ask for Ian. This goes for anyone who's after parts for their rigs/scooters. Most of the parts are mainly BMX bike bitz and being a bike shop, well, the choice is endless! Regarding the pump, I could pop one in the post to you if you're that stuck. Just let us know!

Cheers!!

Ian @ On Yer' Bike! M'bro