Pics of my Scooter

Hey everyone,

So I recently asked the question on sibespace about what Harness to get for Shadow and seem to have brought up a whole other question as to where its best to attach my gangline to my scooter seeing as how it doesnt have a proper attatchment point! I was GOING to attach it round the bottom of the handle bar stem but it was pointed out that this will pull the weight off my back wheel and be dangerous when breaking...... have asked the question on sibespace too but take a look at the pics and see where would be a good point to attatch the line???

gallery_607_978_9365.jpg

gallery_607_978_68399.jpg

gallery_607_978_130588.jpg

Thanks all!! :D

Snow paws store do an attachment which is desghned for bikes but will work on a scooter. Instead of a brush bar.

Bikejor Conv

_MG_9859.jpg

Bikejor Converter

4 Review(s) | Add Your Review £39.99 Add to Cart Kay-Kujawski design and a SnowPawStore Exclusive

Attach to your bike to convert for Bikejor and easy dog running

Convert your bike for safe and effective bikejoring, designed to fit either at the front of the bike to keep the lines away from the front wheel or to attach under the sa

www.snowpawstore.com

I would say that underneith the bit that forks of to the bulk of the scooter, and above the suspension forks, as long as your lines are kept tight then they wont get caught in the wheel

Thats what I was thinking Sid... and at the mo Im only actually going to be running Shadow, do you think this will do? If/When I add Nukka I will see about getting an attacthment but untill then I shouldnt be in too much trouble attaching it there should I?

I agree with Sid, that looks like a good spot to me. If not there then the beginning of the black park just under the handlebars. Just remember toss your weight back when breaking (shift your weight to your foot that's closest to the back wheel of the scooter), when going downhill, and when going over any sort of bump or trail debris.