Shoulder harness fitting

I have been wanting to start running with Tikaani for aaaaggggeeeeess!!

Well last month i got my belt :D and now I am after a good shoulder harness.

I have been eyeing up the Guard Harness from the Country Hounds website ;)

So I measured him the other night and he came up at 14.5 inches from top of breastbone to base of neck Double that is 29 inches = 73 cm! I made sure i pulled it tightish so that i wasn't measuring his fur :lol:

The largest size is 58cm, am i doing this right?! :blink::huh:

I know im such a div! Prob looking at the wrong measurement or something :rolleyes:

Thanks for the offer hun, cant do tomorrow,maybe the weekend x

Where exactly are you measuring?? do from where his collar sits on his neck (on the top of his neck) when its looseish (not high on the neck), then bring the tape measure round to the lump at the top of his chest

Look at the brown n red bit of kiras harness in my avatar, thats what you need to measure ;)

Where exactly are you measuring?? do from where his collar sits on his neck (on the top of his neck) when its looseish (not high on the neck), then bring the tape measure round to the lump at the top of his chest

I think I may have gone too far back on his neck! Yup def at the lump on the front of his chest.

Borrowed a tape measure so will get aother to re-measure him :rolleyes: