Huskies and water/swimming

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great pictures! If it's nice we are going boating next weekend I'd planned to either find someone to check on sneakers and leave him home or take him and me stay ashore, but I think we may taking him along and see how it does. If it *might* go OK, we'll at least try...

That sounds like it will be great fun. Im sure Sneakers will love having a ride in the boat. If you are worried about him jumping into the water maybe have him on a long leash so if he does jump into the water you can still pull him back in, if you follow me. Hopefully he will just think he is having a ride in a convertable car (on water) and wont think about it.

Be sure to get some pics and maybe a few films aswell. Let us know how it all goes. Wish you luck and have loads of fun :)