Your dog

Sarah

How has your dog changed your life?

I've never owned a dog. When I moved in and married Marc, he told me NO ANIMALS I DON'T LIKE THEM.......:eek:

So, i started with fish, moved onto hampsters, 2 rabbits a cat, and finally my bundle of joy-Kimba.

I hated going out places and got easily bored taking the kids to the park as could only sit and watch them for so long before i became hipmotised (can't spell) watching them on the swings.

Since getting Kimba, i'm up early every morning taking him out for a walk come rain or shine and i feel a much calmer and happier person.

We also go out a lot more now as a family which is great, and we've met loads of people.

When i lived with my parents they only let me have rabbits because my mum was allergic to most furs and rabbits lived outside so that was good. I always wanted a dog as you do as i child. So when i moved in with my fiance he already had 6 cats which are his grandmas (we live with his grandma and grandad) then i wanted a rabbit so we got one then i thought she was lonely so i got a guinea pig and then we had a cage spare so i kinda moved another rabbit in but none of these filled a gap inside of me. I love them all to bits dont get me wrong but they just didnt fill that want for a dog so we spoke to antony's grandparents and they agreed that we could get a dog so i chose a husky as i have always loved them and when we got him that was it i was in my element playing with him, taking him on walks etc etc and since then my life couldnt be better and the best thing is when we are in work he is not alone he has antonys grandparents to keep him company!

it must have made me fitter how much exercise i get but i dont feel it ha ha i grew up with a sheltie dog just like lassie then a westie scott just wants kendra to learn lie still he wants use her as a pillow for how soft she is.you should see our family when we go walkin there is kendra the huskie, 2 italian spinones which belong to my sister, my niece has a bassett hound other niece has a lab my mate a whippet so when we walking altogether we must look like i dont no the mafia lol x