X Factor

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol:

A show source revealed: “The acts are going to be under real pressure this week. Not only will have they try to learn two songs, or in Wagner’s case closer to 8 songs, but they will then be told that two of them will be leaving. :lol: :lol:

Love it!!!!!!

BTW, I missed Cher & her famous staircase - what is that all about?

Wagner - just as crap as ever, but the lyrics were fitting, he is a creep and doesn't belong

One Direction - ruined a great song

Mary - I like her but her performances are boring

Cher - have to say I do like her, she is entertaining at least

Rebecca - same old same old, good voice but boring performances

Katie - forgot the words AGAIN, probably my least favourite Kings song but I think she messed it up

Matt - again good singer but I think he needs a bit more personality in his performances as well. Not one of my favourite songs though, a bit repetitive.

I thought the only stand out performance last night was Matt although he was singing one of my favourite songs.

Cher and Katie I think your times up and obscurity is calling you

I suspect the only way Wagner will leave is if he's found guilty of benefit fraud