so stupid an so simple

KSNS

This will prob not have any interest to many of you or even one of you but as most know i have been asking how to stop my bloody computer keeping my history despite having ccleaner and all the normal rubbish like clear history tab in options etc mine would not bloody shift was pissing me off for months.

I asked most pc boffs and tech heads alike and nothing.

so wanting to hide my adult stash sites i mean ummmm lol just clear my entire history which it would not allow me to do as my net has been running slow i went through every damn option i could find and here is the bloody problem

Stupid me for not realising it sooner but simple

tools-Internet options-content-- AUTO COMPLETE (settings)---Unclick all boxes under address bar---same screen erase all autofill history--ok it's ass and job's done

Like i said simple yet bloody annoying as t took me fooking ages to suss the fooker and looking online was as much help as using jelly for a hammer a nail

lol nah it's about me i found it so frustraiting and when i actualy had time to look at it properly i got it sussed out lol i had asked several people as i mentioned from all over the shot as i got mates in to computers but were all clueless lol so after i sussed it out at long last being last night i decided to share the intel stupid comment is at me for not seeing how easy it was to sort out but like anything if you do not know you do not know