friends

lesley

Lex is really playful with other dogs he gets on fine with a collie that we see in the park thats his best friend lol and there is a jack russell' who doesn't like him but he likes the jack russell lol the jack russell is trying to fight with Lex and Lex just thinks he is playing so he roles on his back lol its so funny to watch. But we have never had any trouble with any other dogs.

that is a strange one! I will let you know if Lex suddenly takes a disliking to someone. But i suppose Huskies are a very intelligent dog i suppose they are like humans and we only talk to who we want to talk too and if we dont like someone we wont talk to them so it could be like that but thats the best i can think of. Or maybe he insulted her and now shes snubbing him lol

Kimba is so playfull, he bounces about when he sees another dog but if that dog becomes agressive he promptly sits down and cocks his head as if to say - what are you doing?? lol

lol because huskies are such a placid easy going dog i dont think they understand that some dogs are terrortorial (can't spell lol) so they wonder what the dog is on about when they have a go at them.