Wales Ban's E-Collars

Lol there's a few chavs round here I'd like to put them on. . . lol biggrin.gif

OMFG, That is just plain cruelty,

"The first time they tried it, the dog did not come back, but lay down. The trainer went over and shocked the dog again and then proceeded to shake the dog to get it to stand up. The dog urinated and continued to stay down. The trainer went to shake it again and the dog went to bite her. It was shocked again and the trainer stamped on the lead."

How Can they get away with that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry:

OMFG, That is just plan cruelty,

"The first time they tried it, the dog did not come back, but lay down. The trainer went over and shocked the dog again and then proceeded to shake the dog to get it to stand up. The dog urinated and continued to stay down. The trainer went to shake it again and the dog went to bite her. It was shocked again and the trainer stamped on the lead."

How Can they get away with that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry:

Their all horrific! The one with the two spainel sisters I think is the saddest becuase at least all the other owners realised what they'd done and went to a proper trainer but that one said they owner thought the trainers suggestions where "too much work" What an utter numpty! Poor dogs! :(

i know people will say that they were used in the wrong way BUT

to shock a dog for bad behavior is awful but to continue hurting your dog WHILST under the supervision and instructions of a behaviourist or vet is CRUELTY

these people should not be allowed animals

and for gods sake

DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!! into whatever breed and temperment of the animal you want

i think the Twenty-month-old Doberman. is really sad, because they had to put her to sleep after using the collar :(

I thought that too, then I thought least shes out of it now and cant be hurt anymore but those poor spaniels are so scared of everything they dont even trust the dog sitter who cares for them while their @sshole owner is at their yacht in the med! Sounds like a proper jumpt up tw@at who shouldnt be alound to keep animals!

I just hope I dont hear of anyone trying these on huskies I bet there are idiots out there who have I just dont want to hear about it! I really couldnt stand it! Id have to go and hunt them down and strap the bloody collar to their baby making bits! :angry:

there are some people who do use these on huskies and will defend the shock collar as they will prong,choke,halti and all forms of behaviour modification.

i think the shock collar was made purely to make dogs fear people and things and thats not a way of owning and loving a dog by having it constantly fearing everything

i hope the rest of the uk follows suit and bans them.

kelly