Splice movie review

KSNS

Ok I have looked this up on the net and it's got some good reviews an general 4 stars out of 5.

I have seen it and the adverts make it look so much more than it is. I really would say wait for this to come out on dvd if you really do want to waste some time in you're life that could be put to better use by say sleeping. acting is not great the story is ok but poorly done effects for this day an age make you think it should have been released when return of the living dead was released (and that was much more entertaining)

The main problem is at the start you are awaiting to see what they create an the rest is about them trying to hide their creation its only in about the last 20 mins if that where there is any action. I feel this would have been better as a book if not already one an turned in to movie.

The plot is basicly...

Elsa and Clive, two young rebellious scientists, defy legal and ethical boundaries and forge ahead with a dangerous experiment: splicing together human and animal DNA to create a new organism. Named "Dren", the creature rapidly develops from a deformed female infant into a beautiful but dangerous winged human-chimera, who forges a bond with both of her creators - only to have that bond turn deadly

Here is trailer rated for all.The trailer really does not justify the films creation do not expect much here

release date here july 23

t6o_Vl2f07Q

I'm gonna do a lot more of these for films lol

I have seen so many films such as rebound etc also out tomorrow as well as many others if any one wants what can only be said as my opinion on them will gladly give it an the likes of the new karate kid with jackie chan an will smiths son etc :D

Ok i can do this sarah but you will get fed up with the forums being flooded with films as i have loaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaads that are not ahem quiet out yet cough lol

Marc it only looks good in the trailer it really is nothing special at all.