Lost Dog: hawaii husky owners pls read

My friends and neighbors ( chris and danielle lost their dog Lucy this week when she escaped their yard at 630 in the morning.

They miss her very badly and have not found or gotten any info as to where Lucy might be. Lucy is a sweet, friendly, fun loving,

pooch. Her family lives right next door, and they have been searching everywhere for her, and I have been keeping my eyes

peeled too. Her family paid $1500.00 to bring her to hawaii and through quarantine, and they are very loving and dedicated owners.

Her owner Danielle started crying last night when I asked if they had gotten any news, as I have every night for a week. They miss

Lucy like any of us would miss our huskies, and her tears made me want to go looking myself. I have posted an ad on hawaii craigslist

and will be posting to Honolulu Kijiji as well.

Lucy is black with white down her chest and some white on each of her feet. She is a small to medium lab mix pup between 9 and 12

months old and between 25 and 35 pounds. I dont have a picture, but will try to get one later. she was not wearing a collar and is not

microchipped but has had all her shots and is very healthy.

Lucy is about as big a 5 to 6 month old husky, and just as rambunctious.

If you think you may have seen Lucy or if you know who might have her please contact me.