If you go down to the woods today......

Lucy

Well...If you'd gone down to the woods today, there you would 2 very red faced ladies!!!:mad::mad:

Off went to train in the woods, and like always drove in and through 2 gate ways.....(due to a very steep hill which is suicidal to take a team of dogs down) and head for our parking area about 3/4 mile off the road! Surrounded by slow the track was nice and slushy..both vans getting through easy......until we start to hit snow and ice :confused: My friends van starts heading sideways...then stops and the wheels just spin!...then its my turn.....my van follows and my back end of the van is off the track and down a banking :scared:!!!!! This was at about 5pm......some 3 hours later we were rescued....thank goodness by a nice farmer and one huge tractor!!!! Friends hubby used to work on a farm so phoned a few contacts and got us out of there! :o:o:o:o:o Very embaraced we were, and the girls didn't get to run :icon13: but thankfully we are now home safe and well :ran_biggrin:

One very scary experience being towed out of the forest....but hey thought u would all enjoy a laugh at our expense now we are home safely....i'm sure we'll be looking back at it in a few weeks and having a good giggle!!!!