Sons Of Anarchy

AnnaB

Does anyone else watch this? it's brilliant..i missed most of the first season but have been hooked on the second...it's on bravo at 10pm on a wednesday.

It's basically 'The Sopranos' just with an outlaw biker gang..it's so good and i'd recommend it to anybody that loves bikes lol :D

i'd like to see more of it but i keep missing it xxxx

you got sky+? if you have set a series link for it then it won't matter if you miss it as it'll just record it automatically..thats what i've done as i didnt want to miss it lol xx

i like the blonde haired guy, Jax, the guy that plays him was in 'queer as folk' and 'green street' (although he looked totally different in green street, was a skinhead in that lol) i think he's lush! lol

it's so addictive! :D x

That dude that plays Jax was in biker grove way back in the day ............. kinda kills the image but i love it anyway ..... SAMCRO ........

That dude that plays Jax was in biker grove way back in the day ............. kinda kills the image but i love it anyway ..... SAMCRO ........

lol i saw some pics of him in that and i must say i did chuckle :D

i'd seen trailers for it back when five usa started to show season 1 the first time round and started to watch it as i was intrigued by it...but ended up missing most of the season as i kept forgetting it was on lol...caught the last 4 episodes though and was hooked...good thing season 2 started on bravo the day we got sky put in hehe :D i've left the episodes on the planner as i keep watching them if theres nothing else on :)

I don't do 'girly' programmes...with the exception of 'Glee' but thats just a guilty pleasure :D..i mean stuff like desperate housewives etc so thank god for shows like this...and Dexter...and NCIS lol

love this quote though

"A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the

reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right."