elveden open rally

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Yay managed to get this wkend off now, just need to decide whether to use the rig or bike ,probably rig as sisko will scream if i take kavik without her, mishka will not be running as not interested at the moment, funny girl:rolleyes:

forgot to put this race is now @ elveden forest, think the entrance is opposite Lakenheath airforce runway but not sure awaiting info & map.

• 4 weeks later...

ooooh I would looooove to come along... if its going to be educational will their be a chance to run our own dogs? I might bring one or both..? hhmmm will have to check with the other half see what he's doing, dont think he'll want to come but maybe can get him to watch my girl and just bring my boy as hes the one I think will run best. ooh what about equipment? couldnt get my scotter on the train???? mmmmmm???? :huh: