what toys do u use

Mistyrayn

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tornado looks very intriguing but I am not sure I want Mukki thinking that much!

...with those kind of skills -he'll be in the fridge, picking locks... god knows what all! Probably stealing the car! He can already turn door knobs and turn the knobs of the stove!! He has also texted my friends and clients a few times! I used to have a chair near me and he'd sit with me and watch me at the keyboard (see avatar) Rich was so angry with me when Mukki filled his instant chat window at work with: vcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... etc He couldn't communicate with anyone and had to block me LOL Now Mukki doesn't get his own chair in my office but I will still find him sitting at the dining room table like a forgotten guest!

As he likes sending texts maybe you should get him his own, toy, mobile phone to play with, lol Then he can text all he wants then. I used to have Gizmo sit on my lap in the office when we first got him and he used to try typing but his spelling was awful, lol

That toy looks really cool. After looking at this last night I went off to the local pet store in search of something similar, but all I could find was the Kong.. I got one but either Sneakers didn't like it or he was too tired from the trip to the store and visit with another dog to play just now. We'll try again later. He has figured out that he needs to spend the early afternoon resting up for when the boys get home from school. lol:D