daughtry tried to kill me

Kells xx

so i took the dogs to the park with my mum n we sat on the grass so the dogs could roll about and sniff..... all still on lead

as most of you know all my dog leads are conected to each other to keep hold of them better.......

well echo was having major face time with my mum, she loves her wendy lol

and darwin was rolling in the grass making pig noises, anyway daughtry leapt over darwin and went round my back, then climbed over my lap........ then as the lead wrapped around my neck she she leaped at darwin and it got really tight and i couldnt breathe........grrrrrr

my mum wasnt paying any attention either so didnt see this....

i managed to grab daughtry and haul her around to loosen her lead, then i let her go back to playing....................just without the consequence of killing me

how wierd would it have been if daughtry had suceeded and my dad had to post up...................KELLS DEATH BY FRIENDLY CUDDLEMONSTER DAUGHTRY lol