BON JOVI!

natalie

Missed the programme:( - used to be real Bon Jovi fans, we asked for Bed of Roses as our dance at our wedding, the DJ said he didn't have it and then played it later in the evening! Been to see them at Sheffield Arena must be about 14 years ago and it was fantastic. Really like the last album as well

oh, yeah! Went to see them at MEN Arena about 6 years ago, fan-chuffing-tastic!!

Me & 4 mates from work bought tickets, left it a bit late & got crap standing tickets - a few days before the concert, we got a letter saying there had been a cock up with the tickets, due to Health & Safety, they couldn't have too many standing in the part they'd put us, so we got upgraded to seats 6 rows from the front at the side of the stage - could almost touch Jon when he came over our side :wub:

HA HA my daughter and Kirsty (a mate from Scotland) are going on Sunday, We got them VIP tickets for Christmas. they are going to be in the private box near the stage, wish I was going now, but the legs won't last very long with all that standing up and dancing lol

Terry

oh sorry lol thought someone was going to a concert this year????? Went to see him a few years ago and Nickelback were supporting too, best concert ever lol!!!

xx

HA HA my daughter and Kirsty (a mate from Scotland) are going on Sunday, We got them VIP tickets for Christmas. they are going to be in the private box near the stage, wish I was going now, but the legs won't last very long with all that standing up and dancing lol

Terry

OMG Did anyone watch BON JOVI on sky!! I love him and wish i was there! Are there any more bon jovi fans on herewub.gif

have to say i am a fan too. :) loved them since i was little! :D i swear jon bon jovi defies the ageing process! how smooth does his skin look?! lol

oh sorry lol thought someone was going to a concert this year????? Went to see him a few years ago and Nickelback were supporting too, best concert ever lol!!!

xx

Been to see Nickelback a fair few times, every year for the last few years, go with my son as they're not Steve's cup of tea - phwoar!!! laugh.gif

lmao i think that's called botox hun!!!!!

lmao yeah :) i actually think the guitarist is quite a dish too lol *swoons* wub.gif

a gay friend of mine went to see them in hyde park a few years ago (pretty sure it was hyde park anyway lol) and he says he was worse than the women when Jon walked out on stage haha