Dog Appeasing Pheromone

Hey guys...so someone suggested to use D.A.P (Dog Appeasing Pheromone) diffuser or spray to help Hachi with his calmness and separation anxiety...i was wondering does any other husky owners use this? and if they do...how long do you use it for? i have read some reviews that say D.A.P will work, but when they stop using it, the dogs go back to their same selves and the calmness disappears and the anxiety comes back (it was one of the smaller breed dogs)...I was wondering did anyone else encounter a problem like this? I don't want Hachi to rely on D.A.P for the rest of his life. I understand that it is the same as drugging him each day. But fortunately Amazon has it for a good price right now...so I am thinking really hard on getting one...any help or recommendations?? I really appreciate it. Thanks.

off topic but... is Guy Fawkes a hero/martyr or a traitor in the minds of the UK people?

Ross

i'd consider him a traitor as he tried to blow up parliament - having said that i wish he'd have done this 5 years ago! laugh.gif

Back on topic - i've not used one so can't help i'm afraid hun x