ash the kitten

i thought i'd share some pictures of my kitten ash. I adopted him from our local animal shelter at 8 weeks. the girl working told me that i should pick a different kitten because the one i picked was loud and annoying, which is what i found the best thing about him. We were gonna change his name to Ninja at first because he was always jumping around and no one could ever find him:D He's now about 10 months and has finally started to calm down:lol: except for his annoying habit, of hitting everything off tables and dressers with his paws, in which Embry destroys whatever was knocked down.

at about 4 months:

4101941338_c9ee0be055.jpg

last week at 10 months:

4598955843_ea97438f0f.jpg

4598955001_631ff031a0.jpg

and a few of him and embry after embrys first week home

wul3pf.jpg

jr5piu.jpg

Awwwww such a pretty kitten! He and Embry look like they're great friends :wub: I'm a 'cat person' and love black cats especially, my mum has one and even though she's quite an old cat she still gives the younger ones a run for their money lol :D

Aww! smile.gif I hope they stay friends and dont start fighting when they're older

Why would the girl tell you to pick a different pet? Thats a terrible thing 2 say lol how would a pet find a home if the people wanting it were told not to have it? Really weird but I'm glad you took him in anyway biggrin.gif

Aww! smile.gif I hope they stay friends and dont start fighting when they're older

Why would the girl tell you to pick a different pet? Thats a terrible thing 2 say lol how would a pet find a home if the people wanting it were told not to have it? Really weird but I'm glad you took him in anyway biggrin.gif

i know right?! i was so confused as to why she would tell me something like that, she probably wanted him :P