Grooming services

Sarah

Do you take your sibe to be groomed / washed?

A friend of mine was late for work this morning as he was waiting for his hair dresser to collect his dog to take it to be bathed and clipped.

Does anyone else do something similar and if so - how much do you pay?

I would never ever clip or shave a husky, but I do take Micha a couple of times a year to get a good bath and blow dry as it really helps to get rid of his excess fur when he is shedding.

It normally costs me around $60 Australian dollars, I guess that's around 25 pounds.

No, I groom and wash mine myself - much cheaper with 3. Have an advantage though as I did dog grooming in college and got top marks (woohoo!). Take a look at the thread I put on here about dog grooming if you need a hand, let me know.

Not only is grooming them myself cheaper, but it is also a great way of 'bonding' with your dog. At the moment Im having to brush Gizmo every night as he is 'shedding' his undercoat and is literally coming off in big clumps!!!!!