astro turf

Nix, you can often pick up used rolls on ebay + all the pegs you need to pin it down but its still not that cheap.

I did see an ad somewhere else that claimed theirs is "dog proof" but did not clarify exactly what that means.

I seriously doubt that there's one a husky couldn't dig throughsad.gif

We got rid of our mooncraters...then we filled in with shingle,

the girls can still dig and then we sweep it back

actually we used road chippings cos my Dad works for a firm that lays new roads/paths etc and he got us a tonne and just dumped it outside the back gate for free

hi ya nix we just done ours in a pet friendly one its great stuff and echo and all of my friends dogs love it!!!! they roll round on it all day long! and they try to gig but cant get through it for love nore money. my garden area i did was 4m x 4.1 and cost me £168 with a 12 years warrenty on it so great bargin. the guy in shop told us if its not pet friendly it means it can stain or they are able to destroy it!. give these a go but dont get the buget one it looks like crazy golf stuff lol. heres a pic of it and its real easy to laylaugh.gif

gallery_1326_2_577967.jpg

www.kccarpets.co.uk

tel 08448797266