Meet Bolt and Freddy!

Hiya everyone !! I'm Wrench, a newbie owner of two 6-month-old huskies called Bolt (white) and Freddy (grey). Huskies have been my favourite breed since I was a kid, but I never thought I'd be lucky enough to own one, let alone two. We got Bolt back in October, didn't plan on getting another as we already have two other dogs and two cats but an opportunity fell into our hands last week and now we have Freddy!

IMG_7149.thumb.webp.e707bef324015d25c96b20e80ccddfb8.webp   IMG_6645.thumb.webp.aca40a31082abcb17f8182db21d26a0e.webp   IMG_7109(1).thumb.webp.02bfbaedf563f46a48e9a2b34d46a74d.webp

Welcome to the forum.    Two handsome boys you have there.     You are a brave guy getting two huskies when you have cats.     I  ended up investing in 4 sets of internal gates in order to keep one of my two away from the cat.    Huskies are not known for their trust-worthiness around small furry critters.    

• 2 weeks later...