Hello Everyone! Emily Here.

Thanks Everyone for Welcoming!

I actually don't have any dog yet. But I am planning to own a Pomchi. I know 

this will be awkward for you as it's a husky forum. But my family is recommending me

husky that's why I come to this forum to know about husky as well. You may don't know about the 

I just need your suggestions, which breed you

think will be best as a family dog.  

OK  I have just deleted everything I was going to say.  I know nothing about a 'pomchi'  but very often a mix of two breeds - can result in a dog with the worst traits of both breeds  - so you need to really do your research on the breed characteristics of both parents.    Also I think that paying hundreds of pounds for a cross-breed is a little daft  -  but then again its just my opinion.    If your parents have money to waste - go for it.    However there are thousands of dogs in shelters  badly in need of a good home.

My recommendation for a breed of dog for the first time owner  - is a labrador.    They are the most 'forgiving' of new dog owners.    Actively want to please you  (unlike a husky for example).

Please do not consider a husky unless your parents are experienced dog owners.       They can never be let off-lead unless in a secure park with at least 6ft fencing,  are consummate escape artisits, do NOT want to please you, do tricks, be obedient, etc  (unlike a labrador)  -  will constantly argue with you, and will outwit you constantly.    Huskies do not like to be alone,  get bored very easily  - and a bored husky is something to be feared   (i.e. watch out for your furniture).

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum , I've had to remove your link as it has a link to breeders in it which isn't allowed per forum rules 

My cousin owns a purebred pomeranian so I know a small amount about that breed and they're quite similar to huskies in that their double coated and their coat needs a lot of care , they can also be very vocal tho are possibly a bit easier to train than a husky , I don't know too much about chihuahuas as they're not a breed I'm a fan off but I don't believe crossing a pom and a chi is the best breeding practice , you have no idea which traits from either breed you're going to get and you could end up with a very high strung dog , id recommend researching each breed separately to learn their good traits and bad traits plus any common health issues each breed might inherit and then work out if you could cope with a dog that ends up with any or all of those bad traits and/or health issues