Hair loss or maybe it's just me

Hi, I think i'm going crazy over my husky fur.

I'll give a lil history. she's 1yo and 6months, she did her first coat blow last autumn. i brushed her with a wrong brush(but not furminator) and too much before getting a undercoat rake...and i think I removed too much fur on her sides. it seems the guard hair are pretty thin and short. her fur seemed longer with her baby coat, so it's why i think i removed some guard hair and it's taking a very long time to grow back, or maybe there something wrong with her guard hair.

on her back, on the spine line, and near front leg and back leg, the fur is longer and texture is different(less soft/wooly)and belly fur is longer too.

this winter, she didn't have a very dense coat, she barely did a blow this spring.

but now on her back, near the tail, the fur is different than the rest of her back. a lot less soft and longer, seem to be missing undercoat(density is different), can feel the diference by touch, and loosing a lot of guard hair, i can pull it out. 

here some picture of her with baby coat, wet one make me think her coat was a lot longer than now.

1820043034_babycoat.thumb.jpg.9e00b78f45045d92df15a169e7f9a560.jpg1059182312_babywet.thumb.jpg.3f238456f2c76f06953911edf9343c9c.jpg

on pics it seems to be hard to see a difference since it's all white

here it's her current coat, inside the lines, the length is shorter than everywhere else.

1571792664_currentside.thumb.jpg.ae64610c8a732fee989c8ef1da9a8356.jpg

and now her back, cant pull any guard hair beyond the red lines. and can see the density is a bit different

1920480272_currentback.thumb.jpg.80c619df6881ccadc1f6ee869f205cc3.jpg2007606387_guardpull.thumb.jpg.e07a4b2416c0d4eda118226c56767264.jpg20210512_183432.thumb.jpg.7ce830834ef2fc86dd97819ad63f3839.jpg

all that is starting to drive me crazy and maybe it's all in my head, but the guard hair pulling dont seem right

Sorry I cannot help  -  have only ever used a rake on my two.   I would think it might take a complete year to grow the guard hairs back  -  although last year Marley had half his back shaved (for an op) and the hair grew back like nothing had happened  -  but the undercoat did grow first so for a while it looked a little odd.   Hope it grows back for you.

What brush did u use ? When my girl blows her coat , I use an undercoat rake and slicker brush on her but she does loose some guard hairs when she blows also , it could just be her coat is getting ready for another blow , so long as you've now got the correct brushes and her skin seems ok and she's not actually getting bald patches I wouldn't worry too much , it might take a couple of coat blows to get back into its normal/old condition 

last autumn I used a slicker brush. now i'm only using the undercoat rake. is it possible to over use a undercoat rake and pull out too much undercoat? i checked more closely on the spot on her back and there less undercoat, but there more guard hair

7 hours ago, draylen said:

last autumn I used a slicker brush. now i'm only using the undercoat rake. is it possible to over use a undercoat rake and pull out too much undercoat? i checked more closely on the spot on her back and there less undercoat, but there more guard hair

When my girl blows her coat she looses ALL her undercoat and some guard hairs too she looks like a completely different dog , especially as she's a wooly 

Screenshot_20191117-082609_Instagram.jpg

1 hour ago, draylen said:

shes gorgeous ! :) , well it's reassuring, i'll keep an eye on her. she seems to start loosing some undercoat on her whole body now, maybe her back just started earlier.

Thank you :)They do tend to loose it on their legs and back end first compared to everywhere else