Hello From Loughborough

Hi All

I am Alex and live near Loughborough in the UK. I have a Sibe called Arapahoe and my house mate has a Dalmation. Both dogs celebrate their 2nd birthday in May. Having trained Arapahoe as the perfect loose lead walker, using Tellington TTouch methods we are now starting to do proper working, so that she can pull me about on a scooter.

My day job is I co-own Xtra Dog which distributes ethical dog products including the famous Zima Xback harness that has been made for more than 50 years in Montana and won every major sled race you can think of.

At the moment Arapahoe and I are getting ready for 4 days at Crufts and she knows that she is going to have to offer husky cuddles to special guests on our stand in Hall one, (stand 125)

I am thrilled to have found this site via another member on itsahuskything.com and hope to be able to get to know you.

Talk soon

alex and Arapahoe