Registering with UKC

ShyLoh

Does anyone have any experience with registering their dog with the United Kennel Club single registration? My pup Aura is registered with the Universal Kennel Club, however I would like to try and get her registered with a more recognized kennel club group. I have been doing some research on their website and I am under the understanding that I will be able to register her with permanent registration and have full rights, but I want to verify with anyone who has done this, or maybe someone can make it clear if it would work? 

Also, if I can get her registered with United Kennel Club, would it be able to transfer to Canadian kennel Club? That would be what I would want, however I don't think this would be possible, but thought I would ask just in case it might be possible. 

• 2 years later...

I do not belong to AKC, CKC and UKC. But it is possible for FCI dogs to get an AKC pedigree, but it takes too long processing, everything is checked ... First an export pedigree is done and a temporary pedigree is obtained, until the dog gets a classic pedigree. čujrm for Universal Kennel Club .If the female is from import the breeder should have done her export pedigree. For example, I sold a female to Germany, did a regular pedigree for her, then an export one, after that they will make a permanent pedigree for her there, instead of our JR, their label will be .. When a dog goes from FCI to AKC the process is long but will write this AKC number Sh. Sh mean Siberian Husky