Kitty!

BingBlaze n Skyla

He wanted to play and have fuss rather than me stopping to take his picture , don't even know how name my cousin and myself just call him pudge because he's a chunk , I think he visits just more than my grandparents house lol

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

@BingBlazenSkyla ~ Aww, a gorgeous black kitty!! Maybe he's a (Husky) Kitty like how your rats are Husky Rats.[emoji6]
Maybe Pudge wants to play with Blaze & SKYLA... probably not wise. I guess you guys could feed Pudge and keep him as an outside kitty.[emoji77][emoji8]

@2HuskyFun ~ You've got a very gorgeous kitty as well!! [emoji77][emoji8]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

@BingBlazenSkyla ~ Aww, a gorgeous black kitty!! Maybe he's a (Husky) Kitty like how your rats are Husky Rats.[emoji6]

Maybe Pudge wants to play with Blaze & SKYLA... probably not wise. I guess you guys could feed Pudge and keep him as an outside kitty.[emoji77][emoji8]

@2HuskyFun ~ You've got a very gorgeous kitty as well!! [emoji77][emoji8]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Luckily he doesn't visit our house he visits my nan and grandad and their cat otherwise he probably wouldn't be around for long lol

The whole street feeds him I've seen him go to several houses in my nans area lol

This is my nan and grandads cat Tabitha

IMG_20180825_201122_822.thumb.jpg.d6b3a1d031a2ce124f34370e85fb720e.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I don't know how playful is this awesome cat, but it is really beautiful. I also have a cat, and I love it. There is nothing more relaxing than playing with the cat after a hard and difficult day. The only disadvantage is that it is not that easy to take care of the cat, but thankfully I fund a site Kitty Cat Tree, where there is a lot of information about cats and how to take care of them the right way. It took. Now whenever I have a problem with my cat, I find all the necessary information on that site.

Archived