Dog Crates

PaulG

I have never been a fan myself of crate training but, with my recent problems witha  sick dog getting bored and eating a kitchen cupboard and wrecking a bed

I have been thinking that crate training my dogs so if need be they will be calm in an crate at extreme times.

I have a husky a german shepherd and a Malinois. All 3 are big strong dogs and i know that dogs have a habit of trashing cages and escaping

So the question is, Who makes a strong escape proof crate that is strong enough to keep a powerful dog like a husky or a malinois contained

I am looking for a strong cage that can fold up for ease of storage when not being used. and one that is not rubbish that fulls apart the first time a dog has to stay in it

I would try PetSmart. I bought 2 there (XL & L), and the dogs have never escaped...they don't try to get out but some dogs do & succeed. If I'm gone for a few hours, I know they're safe. (You could look for used ones online.)
I know ROB suggested a while back, that to secure the crate/wire cage corners & fold areas, you can use plastic zip ties. If you want to put crates back in storage, just cut off zip ties & fold up.
[emoji847][emoji191][emoji191][emoji191][emoji295]️

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived