vaccinations

wolfpup

https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/pet-docuseries/episode-3/

Last week I did a post about the docu-series on cancer in pets.   I've just watched episode 3 on vaccinations and cancer  -  I really do think this is worth viewing for everybody.    As some of you know I do not believe in vaccination boosters  -  mine have only ever had the puppy shots.     This programme definitely confirms my views.   This is only up for about another 12 hours.

Bear in mind the people who are being interviewed are vets.

I really wish more people were as up to date as you then  -  even my own vets wont titre test unless you specifically ask for it  -  they recommend every 3 years - even though the  vaccine manufacturers state 5 years  -  and my vets are perceived as progressive. 

The problem with these programmes half the time is they are not there to be informative, nor give you information, nor for concern of people, dogs, vaccines or anything else for that manner. They are there pure and simply to get you to watch the thing. I'm always very skeptical on these things, and to be honest, whilst vets can be a PITA at times, they really are the best people to get your real advice from. 

Archived