Dual colour teeth

Ashish

Cute photo!! [emoji4] Try switching food. Your going to have to baby step it giving it mixed tell he is slowly switch over. Royal Canine just isn't doing the trick. My guess is there is something important missing from the diet that's why his teeth are like that. Sometimes that just happens so I would try switching foods and see what the out come is. [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

There could be other things out there that may have caused this but my guess is that mom was put on a cycline based medication during pregnancy such as Doxycycline, Minocycline, or Tetracycline or your puppy was put on one of them after birth. This medication when given to a pregnant dog can affect the tooth enamel of the unborn pups and cause such tooth discoloration as you have shown in the photo. It does the same thing when given to a young puppy in the tooth development stages of their life. The pigment of the medication bonds with the enamel causing this permanent discoloration. 

Snow is Adorable by the way!!!💕 

In addition, you may want your Vet to do blood labs to see if your he is lacking vital nutrients, and just have your Vet give a thorough exam. At 6months, he should have all adult teeth in.
*Also, I'm the worst person to know about raw food diets. But I would think that boiling meat would not be good to do as good vitamins, omegas 3&6, B vitamins, iron, etc., would be depleted from boiling.
**So if you're going to boil meats, chicken, etc., I think you should give your puppy a daily (puppy) multi-vitamin to help ensure he gets all his supplemental needs properly.
Please keep us updated with what your Vet says.
Your boy is quite a handsome, beautiful boy!!
[emoji170][emoji92][emoji171][emoji4]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

• 2 weeks later...

Any reason for the bath other than it just was... ?
Huskies self clean fast- even after a muddy run - I've seen all white ones looking spotless next day!
Regular grooming helps too. Huskies don't smell like other breeds -
https://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2015/12/18/siberian-husky-facts.aspx

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Archived