*SUGGESTION* (SUSPENSION)

ARMANI & ALINAH

Suggesting when people make comments that are negative, mean or not nice, the moderators should discuss consequences and come to a consensus about *SUSPENDING* that person.

*I'll be happy to be the first to be suspended (a week, two weeks, terminated), whatever you all decide, since I was not very nice today.

(Give us an option to explain ourselves, for example,...I just had NASAL SURGERY, feel like crap, and was not thinking clearly.)

Maybe their should be consequences.

What do you all think??

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Angie stop beating yourself up, and concentrate on getting better after nasal surgery - sounds painful OUCH!!! Hope you’re on the mend soon

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

The moderators on this forum are just to kind heart and wonderful to suspend anyone 🤗[emoji179] Just learn from it and go on nothing else needs to be done [emoji2]
Now if you would've said that on the other forum on the would've suspended you in a minute they suspended me once and everyone fought to get me back on it was pretty funny. Any live goes on no need to stress 🤗[emoji177][emoji171][emoji173]️[emoji179]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

We have done suspensions in the past, where people have stepped out of line. In general however, it's simple enough just to respond and explain things, or even send a direct message when needed. In reality, when it gets to a point of someone being suspended from the forum, then it tends to be someone who is not particularly wanted on the site in the first place, and so what's the point. We're really built to be more of a light hearted community. There are far too many forums out there run like a boot camp as it is.

Archived