Puppy Photo Spam

Paradox

Hi all, 

Shout out to everyone on this forum, I scroll through every day and pick up new bits of information as I do. 

Thought I would spam you all with some new photos of the rat. 

We settled on Loki for a name ... well less settled, it more just happened. He still responds to Puppy, Rat (and a few choice swear words :redface1:

He has really settled down in the last week or so. Every now and again he gets a burst of energy or boredom and I get a reminder of what those first few weeks were like. But for now they are far and few between. 

Hopefully in a few days time he will officially be ours. If not .. well I am not sure what the next step is. But not thinking of that just yet. Either way he isn't going anywhere. 

First photo is a very tired puppy with a trip of destruction behind him. The rat giving me that look, he knows he isn't allowed to touch the boot. He barks, I turn around to see that. 

Anyways, I have some down time so thought I would show him off as he is growing too damn quickly!

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

Archived