Winter NOW has puppies

Markie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Winter looks great there! [emoji16][emoji177] Poor Kitty, I hope she never gets ahold of it. [emoji15] watch out kitty, Winter has her eye on you 🤪.  

She really does it's the stray away cat she is after haha [emoji16] Winter has perfect training with cats but ever since she had the puppies it's like watch out lol [emoji23]🤣

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Oh those little meatloaves [emoji813]beat: Mama Winter is [emoji813]beat: gorgeous 

Winter is my girl [emoji8][emoji178][emoji177] She will be doing Grand Champion in April [emoji178][emoji177][emoji177] She is also super loving [emoji179][emoji16][emoji252][emoji191][emoji252][emoji191][emoji179]

I love the expression on WINTER'S face ... it's priceless!! No cat chasing Mama ... you've got better things to do with your beautiful pups!!
[emoji23][emoji192]🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

She has reverted back since having puppies its for protection I get that [emoji4] I just don't want to reteach her but I will do anything for her. 🤗[emoji7] She might be good after that's what I'm hoping anyway. She has always been up for a good chase. The last thing she caught was a rabbit [emoji23][emoji179][emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji171][emoji171][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

Archived