Winter NOW has puppies

Markie

soo cuteeee![emoji7] i will still take a male though [emoji57][emoji6]

Sent from my LG-H873 using Husky Owners mobile app

Thank you ๐Ÿค— I can't ship all the way to Canada so I guess you would have to cross the border [emoji2][emoji2] Tell you what how about I keep him and The little girl. Take them through all puppy classes star classes and give you an update everyday. It would be just like you owning him [emoji6] [emoji7][emoji171][emoji178][emoji171][emoji178][emoji178]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you ๐Ÿค— I can't ship all the way to Canada so I guess you would have to cross the border [emoji2][emoji2] Tell you what how about I keep him and The little girl. Take them through all puppy classes star classes and give you an update everyday. It would be just like you owning him [emoji6] [emoji7][emoji171][emoji178][emoji171][emoji178][emoji178]

hahah deal! are you close to the border? i wouldnt mind picking up [emoji57] jk jk! i plan on doing a road trip in the summer and visiting the states maybe play date is in order! would be the next best thing lol

hahah deal! are you close to the border? i wouldnt mind picking up [emoji57] jk jk! i plan on doing a road trip in the summer and visiting the states maybe play date is in order! would be the next best thing lol

Deal [emoji2] No I don't I live right in the middle of the states literally. [emoji4][emoji4] Play date sounds fun [emoji6][emoji57]

They are so adorable and sweet!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’• They are getting big, mamma is feeding them well.ย  ๐Ÿ‘Good job Mamma Winter!!! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ I love all their markings, you have a good looking litter Markie ๐Ÿ˜. Well done! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜

Aww, SO IN LOVE!! And with Mama WINTER too!! She does look alot thinner but that's normal.
BEAUTIFUL!!
[emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

She is I'm going to up her food today. She is at a some what healthy weight. I can feel her ribs and hip bones which is good she just needs about two more pounds to be good [emoji4][emoji2] You can't see the ribs or hip bones so good [emoji4][emoji4][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Look at those chunky bellies, she must be feeding them well [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

They are and she is [emoji4][emoji4] All happy and content [emoji4][emoji4][emoji2][emoji2]

Pups look very healthy, looking forward to seeing them running around. [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I can not wait for that to happen lol [emoji4] they will be playing like crazy!! [emoji16][emoji16]

Such cutie pies!!! [emoji173]๏ธ[emoji177] Love them all!!! ๐Ÿค—ย 

Agreed they are all perfect and wonderful [emoji4][emoji2][emoji7][emoji8]

Cutest pile of husky pups EVER!!! [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji177][emoji8][emoji173]๏ธ๐Ÿค—[emoji177]

Yes they are [emoji4][emoji7][emoji8][emoji178] They just stayed over there while Winter went outside perfect ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

LOVE ALL THE PHOTOS!! Yes, Mama is doing great feeding them...pudgy cute bellies!! I love that they are all black & white!!
NAMES?? It's becoming that time!!๐Ÿค—

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I will tell you the names in about a week and half [emoji6][emoji173]๏ธ[emoji171] Got to keep you in suspense [emoji7][emoji16]

Such cute cuddle bugs!!!ย  ๐Ÿค—[emoji177] They are so sweet [emoji7]

They are really cuddle [emoji171][emoji173]๏ธ Winter really is getting to where she wants away from them more and more. 30 minute play time this morning and still restless in the Whelping box. Everytime I go in there she is ready to get up [emoji179][emoji178][emoji179][emoji178]

18 minutes ago, Markie said:

I will tell you the names in about a week and half emoji6.pngemoji173.png๏ธemoji171.png Got to keep you in suspense emoji7.pngemoji16.png

They are really cuddle emoji171.pngemoji173.png๏ธ Winter really is getting to where she wants away from them more and more. 30 minute play time this morning and still restless in the Whelping box. Everytime I go in there she is ready to get up emoji179.pngemoji178.pngemoji179.pngemoji178.png

ย 

Winter needs to be with them, but she needs her exercise too. She will loose muscle and get real bony in the hips if she don't get enough exercise. She won't want to be away for long. But short walks while she is out is good for her. She is thin. It will be hard to put weight on her now because she can get diarrhea easily at this point. But don't worry, it will happen.๐Ÿ˜Š She will be back to her normal weight before you know it. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

Winter needs to be with them, but she needs her exercise too. She will loose muscle and get real bony in the hips if she don't get enough exercise. She won't want to be away for long. But short walks while she is out is good for her. She is thin. It will be hard to put weight on her now because she can get diarrhea easily at this point. But don't worry, it will happen.[emoji4] She will be back to her normal weight before you know it. [emoji173]๏ธ[emoji177]

Oh good that gave me all the encouragement I needed to take her on a little walk later [emoji171] She drinks more water then any husky I have ever seen lol hahahaha but that's normal so no big deal. She has a vet visit FRIDAY [emoji4][emoji7]

56 minutes ago, Markie said:

Oh good that gave me all the encouragement I needed to take her on a little walk later emoji171.png She drinks more water then any husky I have ever seen lol hahahaha but that's normal so no big deal. She has a vet visit FRIDAY emoji4.pngemoji7.png

ย 

Just a short 10 min walk. Not far from pups. If she gets nervous that can cause diarrhea too. ๐Ÿคจ It is hard to balance things sometimes when they loose that much weight. But you are doing great! And soon she will be chasing them around the yard and getting plenty of exercise so dont worry too much. She is a good Mamma. ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

Just a short 10 min walk. Not far from pups. If she gets nervous that can cause diarrhea too. ๐Ÿคจ It is hard to balance things sometimes when they loose that much weight. But you are doing great! And soon she will be chasing them around the yard and getting plenty of exercise so dont worry too much. She is a good Mamma. [emoji177][emoji173]๏ธ[emoji177]

Okay I won't take her on a marathon lol [emoji23][emoji23] About ten minutes sounds good [emoji178][emoji179] Agreed She is a very good Momma [emoji8][emoji8]๐Ÿค—

f10045525accc5c3e4f6e11bc913ca7f.jpg00c5973bff79415ec98933c6a9298178.jpgc91bd4f24cb79b7fa2cbeab4707fbfe5.jpg
Winter was looking at a cat. She has been trying to kill it for a while lol [emoji23][emoji16][emoji173]๏ธ[emoji178][emoji179][emoji177][emoji171]๐Ÿค—

Archived