Sly's at that age

Markie

I woke up this morning and there was blood on my floor 🙄 I was a little bit surprised. There is only one husky of mine I don't have there seasons down to the day. That's Sly she has started her first season. Oh man!!! 🤨🤨 She is ten months old so I guess I should've been letting her sleep on a blanket now she will [emoji3][emoji3][emoji191][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji177][emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179]619603c8d06d3056606ff046f875ea9d.jpg6655fff20c6da42ed2537e03c40afb1a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

I don’t envy you. Pepper had her first season a few months back. Being a frenchie she’s that much smaller and so we were able to put a nappy on her at night so that she could still sleep in our bed with us. Have to say that the damn thing kept riding down but it was better than nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I don’t envy you. Pepper had her first season a few months back. Being a frenchie she’s that much smaller and so we were able to put a nappy on her at night so that she could still sleep in our bed with us. Have to say that the damn thing kept riding down but it was better than nothing.

I'm thinking a baby diaper. She isn't inside much and the darn thing last about a month. Lol She now has a blanket she will be sleeping on and now I have to watch the males not very thrilled about all of that. Maybe a Walmart bag that's tapped down around her lol just kidding [emoji3] If it gets really bad I will set her kennel back up and she can sleep in it tell it's over [emoji4][emoji191][emoji252][emoji191][emoji252]

Oh yes I forgot you’ve got intact males. Makes your job even harder there.

I had it easy as all mine are older pets and have been neutered.

I was worried that the season would change the dynamics in the house or ice would still attempt to tie with her regardless of being neutered which isn’t Unheard of but thankfully nothing changed and ice wasn’t interested in her at all. Was a tense few weeks though that I can say! [emoji28]

Oh yes I forgot you’ve got intact males. Makes your job even harder there.
I had it easy as all mine are older pets and have been neutered.
I was worried that the season would change the dynamics in the house or ice would still attempt to tie with her regardless of being neutered which isn’t Unheard of but thankfully nothing changed and ice wasn’t interested in her at all. Was a tense few weeks though that I can say! [emoji28]

I show so I can't fix them lol otherwise I might think about. I just love it and the dogs love it so I don't want to take it away. Showing also gives them a job. I'm happy nothing changed with ICE that would have been scary. [emoji3][emoji3]

Boxers backwards with the hole for the tail
I don't miss having an in season female and an intact female at all , luckily i never had any accidents but it was annoying having to watch them 24-7 , my neutered staff was actually more annoying because he actually did try to hump her lol

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Boxers backwards with the hole for the tail
I don't miss having an in season female and an intact female at all , luckily i never had any accidents but it was annoying having to watch them 24-7 , my neutered staff was actually more annoying because he actually did try to hump her lol

That is a great idea [emoji3] I can buy those with no problem store tomorrow absolutely getting some Thank you!!! [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2] I don't know why I never thought of that. Intact males really aren't that bad but I don't want a accident with a ten month old puppy. Duke is kind of a making baby machine for a one year old lol [emoji23] Winter is pregnant because of Duke [emoji1][emoji1]

That is a great idea [emoji3] I can buy those with no problem store tomorrow absolutely getting some Thank you!!! [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2] I don't know why I never thought of that. Intact males really aren't that bad but I don't want a accident with a ten month old puppy. Duke is kind of a making baby machine for a one year old lol [emoji23] Winter is pregnant because of Duke [emoji1][emoji1]

Oh naughty boy! Good thing your experienced shame they all don't realise they're too young isn't it , I think skyla knew though, her first two seasons she'd go for the boys if they went near her back end the 3Rd season she would have been old enough to breed n she kept sticking her butt in their faces [emoji23] thank God that was her last season we got her spayed 3 months later

Oh naughty boy! Good thing your experienced shame they all don't realise they're too young isn't it , I think skyla knew though, her first two seasons she'd go for the boys if they went near her back end the 3Rd season she would have been old enough to breed n she kept sticking her butt in their faces [emoji23] thank God that was her last season we got her spayed 3 months later

Yes it is Sly is Male hog lol she really likes to play with male dogs not to big of a fan of the females but they all get along [emoji3] Maliki at six hasn't let any male get to her not one and she's had plenty of seasons. I'm thankful for that since she is so small but perfect for Agility [emoji4][emoji4] Duke is a Womanizer lol [emoji23] It's kind of funny tho. [emoji4] I'm thinking about buying him a shirt that says Ladies Man because he is one lol [emoji23][emoji23]

Good thing you got to Skyla before the male did or you would've had puppies [emoji4] Would've been adorable since she is a fluffy white girl 🤗🤗🤗

Archived