Hay Day for the pups!!

Olympia7

@OLYMLIA7
OMGosh, your dogs are BEAUTIFUL!!! It looks like they are rough, crazy players like mine...even your Golden Retriever!!!
Wanna play in the hay?!! LOLOL!!
Question: By any chance, do you put hay down to help with MUD caused by your dogs?? Getting some hay may just help us...but I bet the dogs will eat it!!!🤗[emoji171][emoji274]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thank you OLYMPIA7!!! We'll just have to go get hay this weekend!! I can't keep them clean for anything bcuz they're still young and digging holes. But the hay should help esp in the really muddy areas where they heavily play. Maybe the house will be a little less dirty. It's like I'm their 24-hour maid/servant LOL!!
Thank you so so much for the great idea!! You are wonderful!![emoji8][emoji171][emoji178][emoji274]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@Olympia7 your huskies are having a BLAST [emoji7][emoji7][emoji8][emoji8][emoji179][emoji173]️[emoji171][emoji178][emoji177][emoji170] Beautiful photos they all look so very happy 🤗🤗🤗 Mine do the same crazy thing spinning in circles picking it up in their mouths having it every where. Having the best day of their life. That is a fantastic sunny warm looking day [emoji7][emoji7]🤗🤗[emoji179][emoji177][emoji177][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

7 hours ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

Thank you OLYMPIA7!!! We'll just have to go get hay this weekend!! I can't keep them clean for anything bcuz they're still young and digging holes. But the hay should help esp in the really muddy areas where they heavily play. Maybe the house will be a little less dirty. It's like I'm their 24-hour maid/servant LOL!!
Thank you so so much for the great idea!! You are wonderful!!emoji8.pngemoji171.pngemoji178.pngemoji274.png

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Angie, make sure you ask for Straw not Hay, straw is used for bedding...I just call it Hay Day because of the old saying.."back in my hey day" :D

3 hours ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

@OLYMPIA7 ~ Thank you for telling me that!! I'll ask for STRAW and makes sense. Then they can Play & have a Hay Day!!!
🤗🤠emoji274.pngemoji169.png

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Awesome, can't wait to see pics...I'm sure they will have a blast!!  :D

Archived