*WHO CHEWED THE HOSE AGAIN??*

ARMANI & ALINAH

Hmm, who chewed the hose again ARMANI?!! Yes, that would be you...the 6th time now. If there's no water coming out the nozzle, he chews it right off the reel, same place every time!![emoji252][emoji252]

(ARMANI: I'M OBSESSED W/THE HOSE!)e93e6b88f314e0c5920ea2f704d5bc32.jpg

(ALINAH: I DIDN'T DO IT!)54ed8a5a25b76ae53f6b13e51c70e98f.jpg

(YAY! THERE'S WATER AGAIN!)6abf1d75d73422e85afd16804211032a.jpg

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Lol I agree with Paul they killed a snake LOL [emoji23][emoji23]🤣 killed a snake the bleed out water what a gift [emoji4][emoji4][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Armani is ornery LOL but he is so pretty and so is his precious sister [emoji179][emoji179][emoji178][emoji178][emoji177][emoji177][emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

LOL & thanks!! Yeah, some snake 30long LOL!! Yesterday shredding the contact paper, today the hose...better not be destructive tomorrow!! I'm gonna hand/paw cuff all three of us tomorrow!! [emoji112][emoji252]When we rescued ALINAH 5mths ago, at night in bed, she would start licking my hair & chewing it! I better not wake up in the morning with a (partners in crime) Three Stooges New Fad HAIRCUT!!! Then I'll go INSANE (LMAO... or not)!! HAAA!! I'm wearing a hat to bed!🤠[emoji43]🙃
They are my little Munsters...I love them with everything and they are spoiled!![emoji171][emoji170][emoji178]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Exactly!! Yeah they own our backyard too...it used to have flowers & mulched, pretty green full grass...all gone! But it is so worth it!! THEY DO NO WRONG!! I wanted to get 2 more, but my husband said no. I understand that completely bcuz it is alot of work...or maybe I should say worry LOL! How cool you have four beautiful ones!!🤗[emoji171][emoji252][emoji179]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Exactly!! Yeah they own our backyard too...it used to have flowers & mulched, pretty green full grass...all gone! But it is so worth it!! THEY DO NO WRONG!! I wanted to get 2 more, but my husband said no. I understand that completely bcuz it is alot of work...or maybe I should say worry LOL! How cool you have four beautiful ones!!🤗[emoji171][emoji252][emoji179]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I did the same gave mine a yard of their own LOL best thing I ever did just let them out to play [emoji3][emoji3][emoji178][emoji178] Armani just wanted to play with the snake LOL no trouble [emoji3][emoji3][emoji23][emoji178][emoji178][emoji173]️[emoji173]️ I love ALINAH and ARMANI they are just so cute and wonderful [emoji813]️[emoji813]️[emoji170][emoji170][emoji171][emoji171][emoji171][emoji171][emoji178][emoji173]️[emoji3]

@MARKIE
Thank you!! Your seven are all BEAUTIES...love them!! That would be so FUN having *7*... plus your Mama is pregnant (I forget her name)!! That's going to be so cool seeing little puppies!! Just LOVE everyone's Huskies!![emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252]🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Winter!! [emoji191][emoji4]Momma Mia [emoji4] Just remember Winter is coming [emoji191][emoji191] Will definitely be busy but so worth it [emoji3][emoji171][emoji171][emoji178] You can have seven it can be done I will yell at that husband of yours LOL just kidding probably a bad idea [emoji3][emoji3][emoji191][emoji191][emoji16][emoji16]

LMAO!! Actually, it wasn't a firm no LOL so there's a chance!! But we live in the suburbs but have to abide by city regs...we could only have four at one time. But these two, they're enough for me LOL!!🤗[emoji252][emoji252][emoji8]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

That's right...I had a 51yr old moment there!!🤣[emoji23]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

This is brilliant haha I'm pretty sure all us Husky owners have seen that exact same look when our Huskies have broken something then realised said thing no longer interests them as much now that it's broke =P

Archived