*66 CHEVELLE SS*

ARMANI & ALINAH

Since the guys on this site have been a little quiet lately (Shhh LOL), maybe this will REV THEM UP!!

Wanted to share another one of my loves with you guys & gals!! I guess I'm kind of a motorhead (what I'm called LOL) & saw this Classic '66 CHEVELLE SS sitting for sale 9yrs ago. I just had to have it!! I called my husband AJ & we looked at it & bought it!!! YEP & YAY! It has a 396 engine, 428HP, V8, 4Barrel w/headers so it's LOUD!! Love it lots!!

Enjoy the photos!!

VROOM!!🌫️ VROOM!!🌫️ 48dccd656580e5a7218f7ffc470d9af4.jpg

dbe19c1d183ce7aca7b9bbbf18228706.jpg

ee1204f4381d17ad24ce698ac7b6496c.jpg

17e8caab1f18074119dbbd4e782062a2.jpg

4f7ae99c2db8b6853245923ea8ed9b99.jpg

72a5aace1a265121fda5197bf00cf634.jpg

c236d3cb32449764b73340fc35fa3db6.jpg

bfa3fd53610f655d97e0be9e31817eeb.jpg

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thank you! That would be a cool name. Oh a Mustang ... I love those, & old Camaro's, Monte Carlo's, Nova's, Impala's, Challenger's, Charger's, GTO's & so many more! I understand why your neighbor ignores his wife some, that's to be expected. I get ignored too LOL!! The Chevelle or any old muscle car is better than seeing another women (I'm laughing out loud)!! [emoji23]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Ok guys, it's been "5hours" & no guys[emoji57] are talking about muscle cars or even interested[emoji19]?!! That seems odd...🤔hmmm!! I thought if anyone has a muscle car, any vehicle/truck, motorcycle that they may want to share, it'd be nice or just have CarTalk.[emoji55] I guess they're all out at the pubs having a brew of some sort OR in bed fast asleep[emoji42]. That's ok. Guess I'm not very interesting[emoji54] and...boring[emoji17] LOL!!🤣 ("I'll just talk to the hand🤚, cause no one understands🙄, and feels like a rubber band[emoji43], from hittin' the pub[emoji481]& can't stand🙃.") Did you like that LOL[emoji32]?!! I amused myself once again LOL!![emoji23]
Everyone, just *SMILE*[emoji3] & have a wonderful night & weekend!![emoji6]
[is it ok that I posted a topic like this regarding (cars) and posted it under the MainChat?? If not, can one of the administrators delete. Thanks much!]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Haha :) My boyfriend and I love your car!  He has an orange 2011 Dodge Challenger. Yup, he is a "Mopar" fan. Whenever someone stops to admire it and talk about he always says "Yeah, us dodge guys gotta stick together!"  (Rolling my eyes).  Don't be discouraged Angie, it's a beautiful car and the guys hiding out here will eventually come around :)

ps: Remember, us car girls gotta stick together! Hahaha

Natalie & Simka

Angie, that car looks immaculate!! I bet the A team (aka your dogs) dont get to ride in that lovely back seat!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Love the car!  My son and I are into Classic cars. He's a gear-head for sure. I'm sort of one, too. He knows a bit more about them than I do. Already, he is agonizing over what his first car will be - he is only 13. He's already looking forward to the day he will be off of his provisional driver's license so he can drive around all night - he is only 13.  ;-)  Love it. It must be in our blood. My dad and brother were like that, too.  ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your cool stories and the nice comments on the '66 CHEVELLE!! (Did I say that's my birth year LOL!) I actually understand the "old cars" under the hood. The new cars I don't know squat!!@MARKIE ~ So cool you work on old cars some!! Love the photo you posted of the SHELBY!!! (Nice ride!) Is that yours!!!
@ThelcePhoenix ~ Thank you!! I'm happy you like the old classics too!! I just like to look at them...and hear the big engines (power/speed right)!! LOL!! Ok, I love to drive them too!! I wish I could have one of every muscle car ever made...better start playing the Lottery!!
🤣🤑🙄[emoji4]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@SimkasMom ~ Oh I love the newer Challengers (esp your orange one)!! My older brother just got a 2013 black one. I'd love to see your orange one!! LOVE the orange one!![emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@JO ~ I'd be in BIG trouble if I Iet the A-Team (the dogs) ride in it LOL!! AJ would have a fit...even though he tells everyone it's "my car!" (That's a LMAO one!) I did find the car first & called him and said take off from work now!! Did he, "no." But then he bought it later that same night & got a loan the next day. At least he finally listened to me & he's in love! That was in 2007 I think.🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

The mechanics here say the same thing. The uk switched to metrics sometime in the 70s? 80s? Not sure but anyone over the age of 40 knows things by imperial measurements and people under that age tend to do things metric. I do a hybrid of both depending on what it is. People Weight is in stones and pounds for example (14 pounds to a stone). But things you buy in shops tend to be bought in metre lengths.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived